SP Maskiner proudly presents the next generation of the SP 461 LF.
The new 461 is a more robust and more reliable harvester head that is built to comply with demands for the highest productivity combined with the highest reliability and accuracy of measurement, both now and in the future.
Highlights of the new SP 461 LF
- New optimised hose routing between the tilt unit and valve provides the maximum service life for the hoses.
- New stronger frame structure for longer service life
- Robust, full cover guard for roller motor hoses gives increased reliability.
- New improved diameter measurement with shaft-free sensor provides increased accuracy of measurement and increased reliability.
- New length measurement unit with more powerful bearing and shaft-free sensor provides increased accuracy of measurement and increased reliability.
- New cutting control with shaft-free sensor provides increased reliability.
You can see the opportunities right now that the harvester head of the future can offer you. Contact your SP dealer for a private demonstration of the new SP 461 LF.